Apply For, Disconnect, or Change Utility Services

New Service

You can establish your new utility account during our normal business hours by going to for the necessary paperwork, or you may request it to be faxed or emailed to you by calling 407-971-5535. If you are renting, we do need the lease with all signatures. If you are the homeowner, we need a signed settlement statement or a notarized buyer’s affidavit and color copies of the Driver’s License. Please note we require 24-hour notice and do not turn water on Saturday or Sunday. 

Disconnect Service

You may request to disconnect your utility account during our normal business hours by coming in person to fill out the necessary paperwork or to request it to be faxed to you by calling 407-971-5535. We require 24-hour notice/1 business day notice and we do not turn water off Saturday or Sunday. Please note: Water can be turned off as early as 7 a.m. on the date your request disconnection. The disconnection form can be faxed back to us at 407-971-5806 or Email the Utilities Division

Disruption in Water Service

If you are experiencing a disruption in water service between the hours of 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., please call 407-971-5692. If the disruption is after 3:30 p.m. and before 7 a.m., please call 407-971-5675.

Additional Water Service Issues

If you are experiencing other water issues such as low water flow or water quality concerns, please visit the EPA Statistics and Facts website.