COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Seminole County COVID-19 Vaccine Information
SEMINOLE COUNTY'S VACCINE DISTRIBUTION SITE
The Seminole County Citizen Information Hotline is available to assist Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at 407-665-0000.
Appointments are required. Visit PrepareSeminole.org and click on the "vaccines" box.
Seminole County will administer vaccines in accordance with the State of Florida’s Executive Order 21-62 of prioritized groups as well as federal guidelines, which are presently as follows:
- Residents/staff in long term care facilities;
- Persons 65 years and older (60 years and older starting 3/15);
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older;
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older; and
- Individuals with approved documentation from a physician, deeming them to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19. This form will be required as proof of extreme eligibility.
Visit PrepareSeminole.org for more information, including mobile vaccine appointments, proof of Florida residency, and any potential cancellations.
Updates on additional vaccine appointments will be shared on the County's social media accounts, through traditional news media, and on PrepareSeminole.org.
- New appointments for the Oviedo Mall vaccine site will be posted to PrepareSeminole.org’s vaccine section each Tuesday, pending vaccines are received in order to guarantee appointments for the following week.
- Eventbrite, the appointment system utilized by the County, has a feature to “follow” events created by Seminole County to receive notification if cancellations result in available appointments. To “follow” events, visit PrepareSeminole.org, click on appointment links, and look for the blue “follow” button at the top right of the page.
- There is no waitlist for appointments; residents should continue to check PrepareSeminole.org for updates.
- The Seminole County Citizen Information Hotline is available to assist Monday – Friday, 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. at 407-665-0000.
VACCINES AT LOCAL PHARMACIES
Publix, Wal-Mart and Sam's Club are now offering vaccine appointments through their pharmacies at select locations. Check the individual links for appointment opportunities.
- Publix: Please check for appointment availability
- Wal-Mart: Please check for appointment availability
- Sam's Club: Please check for appointment availability
VACCINES FOR HOMEBOUND INDIVIDUALS
Homebound individuals should call the Citizen's Information Line at 407-665-0000 to assess their need for an in-home vaccination visit. The request will be triaged for eligibility, with paramedics scheduling in-home visits.
Homebound veterans who served in WW2 or the Korean War can put in a request for an in-home visit through the Florida Department of Veterans' Affairs.
VACCINES AT HOSPITALS
Orlando Health Vaccinations
Central Florida Regional Hospital Vaccinations
- Visit the Central Florida Regional Hospital Vaccine Website
- At present, Central Florida Regional has not identified when patients and community members may be vaccinated at their locations.
- Community vaccines are available by appointment only at Orlando International Airport.
- Vaccines are not currently available at any AdventHealth hospital, AdventHealth Centra Care or AdventHealth Medical Group office.
- You can sign up for alerts to learn when more appointments are available at www.CoronavirusVaccineAlerts.com.