The Recreation and Parks Department will be opening the Fitness Room at the Gymnasium in a limited capacity Monday through Saturday. Fitness Room time is by reservations only and has been divided into seven (7) one-hour sessions with a thirty (30) minute break. Each session will have a capacity of five (5) individuals. During each thirty (30) minute break, Recreation staff will be disinfecting, sanitizing, and cleaning all equipment and high touch areas.
HOW TO RESERVE Fitness Room TIME?
For the health and safety of all, reservations must be paid in advance over the phone prior to arriving at the Gymnasium. Reservations must be made at a minimum of one (1) hour prior to arrival, if time is available. There will be NO walk-up space available for use. Reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis and made up to 48 hours in advance of your scheduled Fitness Room time.
Call Recreation staff at 407-971-5568, Monday through Saturday, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. to book your time.
Fitness Room RATES
Payment shall be made over the phone with a valid debit/credit card. All receipts will be emailed to the individual. Receipts will contain Arrival and Departure Guidelines. Failure to follow Arrival and Departure Guidelines will result in the individual’s removal from the facility.
- Oviedo Resident/Senior Member: $6/$2
- Oviedo Resident/Senior Non-Member: $7/$3
- Non-Resident/Senior Member: $7/$3
- Non-Resident/Senior: $9/$4
Fitness room schedule
Monday - Saturday
- Session 1 - 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Session 2 - 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Session 3 - 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Session 4 - 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Session 5 - 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Session 6 - 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Session 7 - 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Session 8 - 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.