As a public service, the City of Oviedo will provide the following information upon request:
- Whether a property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) or risk premium zone as shown on the Seminole County Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM).
- Additional flood insurance data including base flood elevation or depth, special flood related hazards, historical flooding information, and natural floodplain functions.
- Information relating to flood insurance requirements in a SFHA.
- Elevation certificates for new and substantially improved structures in a SFHA.
- Information regarding revisions to the FIRM.
For additional inquires, obtain a flood elevation certificate, or a verification letter, please provide the street address and parcel ID number to e-mail Amanda Kortus or call 407-971-5682.