Please SEE EXPANDED SKATE SESSIONS BELOW.
Due to current social distancing guidelines, the Skate Park will hold no more than 50 participants at a time. Access to the Skate Park will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Sessions will be limited to one (1) hour per individual if necessary.
Enjoy 30,000 square feet of lighted skate park with street course and bowls. The office area is adjacent to Riverside Park.
Skateboards, long boards, ripstiks, and roller blades welcome.
- Monday through Friday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Bikes and wheelchairs welcome during these sessions.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 3:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Credit/Debit Card payments are strongly encouraged for entry into the Skate Park.
Member (Skateboard, scooter & BMX)
- Weekdays: $3
- Weekends: $4
Non-Member (Skateboard, scooter & BMX)
- Weekdays: $5
- Weekends: $6
One Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, scooter & BMX
- $30 / Resident Members
- $40 / Resident Non-Members
- $40 / Non-Resident Members
- $50 / Non-Resident Non-Members
12 Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, SCOOTER & BMX
- $150 / Resident Members
- $200 / Resident Non-Members
- $200 / Non-Resident Members
- $250 / Non-Resident Non-Members
- No activities will be permitted when the skating surface is wet.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language/behavior and/or vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone must have a properly completed waiver before skating, biking, scootering (Located Below).
- Session times start and finish promptly at designated times!
- Failure to comply with rules will result in loss of skate park privileges.
- Rippin’ Riverside Skate Park requires the use of a helmet (with chin strap) at all times. Use of elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards are recommended, but not required for skaters 10 and older.
- Anyone entering the skate park must pay an admission fee.
- Minimum age: 5 years
If the Skate Park, BMX, Scooter Waiver is not signed in front of a Rippin’ Riverside staff member the waiver must be notarized. Call 407-971-5575 for a copy of the form or visit Riverside Park.