Enjoy 30,000 square feet of lighted skate park with street course and bowls. The office area is adjacent to Riverside Park.
HELMET WITH CHIN STRAP REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS - RENTAL HELMETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Skateboards, long boards, ripstiks, and roller blades welcome.
- Monday through Friday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. *New - effective June 13th
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 2:00 pm. to 7:45 p.m. *New - effective June 13th
Bikes and wheelchairs welcome during these sessions.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday: 3:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
Credit/Debit Card payments are strongly encouraged for entry into the Skate Park.
Member (Skateboard, scooter & BMX)
- Weekdays: $3
- Weekends: $4
Non-Member (Skateboard, scooter & BMX)
- Weekdays: $5
- Weekends: $6
One Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, scooter & BMX
- $30 / Resident Members
- $40 / Resident Non-Members
- $40 / Non-Resident Members
- $50 / Non-Resident Non-Members
12 Month Unlimited Pass-Skateboard, SCOOTER & BMX
- $150 / Resident Members
- $200 / Resident Non-Members
- $200 / Non-Resident Members
- $250 / Non-Resident Non-Members
- No activities will be permitted when the skating surface is wet.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language/behavior and/or vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone must have a properly completed waiver before skating, biking, scootering (Located Below).
- Session times start and finish promptly at designated times!
- Failure to comply with rules will result in loss of skate park privileges.
- Rippin’ Riverside Skate Park requires the use of a helmet (with chin strap) at all times. Use of elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards are recommended, but not required for skaters 10 and older.
- Anyone entering the skate park must pay an admission fee.
- Minimum age: 5 years
If the Skate Park, BMX, Scooter Waiver is not signed in front of a Rippin’ Riverside staff member the waiver must be notarized. Call 407-971-5575 for a copy of the form or visit Riverside Park.