Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. A signed event contract and room deposit is required to secure your date. (Unless the reservation is made within 45 days of the rental date in which case the deposit and the total rental fee would be due)
We access bookings for the Amphitheatre and Cultural Center up to 12 months in advance. Booking will be available the first day of the month for the next year’s rental.
Courtesy holds may be accepted and held for a maximum of 5 days, at which time the hold will expire without notice. Courtesy holds may be made in person or by telephone. Courtesy holds will expire on the 5th day of the hold. No courtesy holds will be accepted on the first business day of the month when booking 12 months in advance.
Rental balance fees are due 60 days prior to the event.
Rental Fee Policy
- All cancellations will result in loss of deposit for any reason.
- Rental Fees are nonrefundable without 45 days notice.
- Checks may be accepted up to 60 days prior to event. Payable to the City of Oviedo.
- Money orders and MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted.
- Failure to make payment by the date listed will result in the loss of your deposit any fees paid, and subject to your date being released.
- The person signing the contract is responsible for the orderly conduct of attendees.
Make a Reservation
Reserving a space at the Cultural Center is easy. Please contact us to check availability and discuss your upcoming event.
Make a Cultural Center Rental Inquiry.